Did you know? Any building late to comply with DC benchmarking disclosure requirements can be subject to fines up to $100 each day!
It isn’t too late. We can assist you in satisfying these requirements before the deadline and will ensure that your submission is accurate and timely.
DC DDOE Disclosure Compliance
- Review, organize, and submit all necessary ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager reporting and supplemental documentation requirements for DC DDOE Benchmarking disclosure on behalf of property staff
- Provide property staff with copies of required documentation related to benchmarking disclosure submission
We work with single or multi-buildings to assist in establishing performance baselines for energy and water usage using the U.S. EPA’s benchmarking tool, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager. The process can sometimes be overwhelming and tedious for property teams. We’re here to make the process easy and painless.
- Assist property staff in collecting necessary building and utility information needed for accurate benchmarking
- Create and configure ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager building profiles – including building/space attributes, key operating characteristics, and energy and water meter configuration
- Input historic monthly energy and water data into the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account for all applicable meters
- Perform quality assurance of all inputted utility data to ensure data is complete, accurate, and meets requirements
- Assist property staff in creating personal ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager accounts
- Provide virtual or in-person training to property staff on how to input monthly energy and water data into the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager tool in order to keep data up to date and within compliance requirements